Legal & privacy
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.fastprotec.com in accordance with article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
In order to download our protocols or to contact us, you must first complete the registration forms. During registration you are required to give certain information (such as name and email address).
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us.
- We will use this information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The computers/servers in which we store personally information are kept in a secure environment.
We would like to remind you that, at any time, you can exercise your rights according to article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 by contacting the Data Controller P.P.M. srl di Giacomini Manuele e Monica having its head office in Via Colloredo 80, 33010 Pagnacco (Udine) – Italy or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legislative Decree no.196/2003: Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment. In case you’ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.